Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Beginning of Baseball Season

I am sorry I haven't posted much lately. There's two reasons.


One. My knee has been bothering me. If I run 2-3 times in a 3-4 day time period, my knee starts hurting. It's getting better, so I am resting it. Last week I ran 15 miles over 3 days. I'm hoping I can get it calmed down so that I can get back up to the 25 miles per week I was at.

Two. It's baseball season and I love baseball. The last three nites I went to the Dbacks games against my beloved Cincinnati Reds. When I can go see the Reds, I watch them on Directv. When the Reds aren't on, I watch other teams. Right now I have the Twins-Devil Rays game on. You know you love baseball when you're watching twins/devil rays. Usually I watch Reds, Dbacks, Cardinals, national league and then american league. In that order. Below is a picture of the Reds celebrating a win over the Dbacks. The Dbacks took the first two games in the series.



So, due to the lack of running updates and the lack of time from baseball I haven't had much to write about.

Tonight I was planning to run. But, it is extremely windy. If the wind dies down, I'm runnin'.

Pat

4 comments:

Phil said...

Don't wait for the wind to die down ... go enjoy a little weather in Arizona. It beats running in the heat.

Tim said...

There are these great new shorts available for the active iPod user. The shorts have a pocket to hold your iPod and a system to contain the earphone cord. No more annoying cord in your face and catching on everything! You're free to safely and conveniently live your active lifestyle while listening to your music. Other iPod clothing and accessories available as well.


Digital Audio Wear

J~Mom said...

Missed ya buddy. Sorry about your knee, I hope it is all better soon!

Firefly's Running said...

Sorry about the knee. I am VERY impressed that you watched my Twins on TV.