Sunday, August 31, 2008

Funny Pictures

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

I did do the second day of the push up challenge. The muscle on each side really felt the burn. Today it was sets of 9,8,6,5 and a max of 11.

I'm still doing atkins. Yesterday we dropped my son of at his work - Someburros and stayed to eat dinner. They give you free chips and salsa. I passed on them and got the taco salad. No, I even passed on the fried tortilla bowl. Then, I took Tyler over to the DMV for some parallel parking practice. After wards, he wanted to stop at Dairy Queen. He got a small shake and we took Amy a Peanut Buster Parfait. I passed. Today we went to the movies and saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth", and I didn't eat any popcorn. Tomorrow morning I'll weigh in.

2 comments:

Irene said...

That gym is near where I live. :)

A few of us are revisiting the 100 push ups challenge, too.

J~Mom said...

That website has funny stuff!!

Nice job saying no...I cannot resist ships and salsa!! Ahhhh!