Saturday, August 12, 2006

48% Humidity

In Arizona that's alot. I like it because I sweat more and I feel like I accomplished more. Am I losing more real weight when I sweat more? Or is it just temporary water weight?

I'll have to read up on that. It's 88 degrees at 9 pm when I ran.

I did read up on heart rates. My standing heart rate is around 60. My doctor always said that my blood pressure was great. I got my heart rate up to around 96 during the run. I seemed like I was really working hard then. But it's only 55%. I'm supposed to get it over 60%. I stopped running about 1/2 hour ago and my pulse is still around 88. But, I don't feel like it's racing.

I ran 3 miles tonight. About half of it was running. Lots of walking, but I seemed to be running more each night. It took me about 47 minutes. I gained a bit of weight as I weighed 250.5 lbs this morning. It must have been the Cheesburger combo at Wendys.

I also bought the runner's world training dairy to monitor my workouts.

Pat

No comments: