Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bi Weekly weigh In


This is the first of my bi weekly weigh ins. You get pictures, weights, inches and all the gory details. In June when I started this running thing I weighed 257 lbs. On August 2nd when I kicked my running into high gear I weighed 251.5 lbs.

Today: 248 lbs
Waist: 46 1/2"
Hips: 46"
Chest: 47"
Rt thigh: 26 3/4"
Neck: 18 1/2"



And these were the good pictures. I picket out this t shirt because I always liked it, but didnt' wear it because it was too tight. I thought for the photos I should wear something tight. Of course, now it's not as tight as it used to be.

I'm also a big Reds fan and they are in the hunt for a playoff spot this year. Yeah!

I got the idea of pictures of my progress form Katie, a blogger who has lost a lot of weight. She, eventhough she probably doesn't know it is an inspiration to me and probably to others. Check her blog out at http://www.k80k.com/index.php

No comments: