Wednesday, October 11, 2006

slow but steady







Today's the day for the bi weekly weigh in. I know I want to see slow steady improvement, which is what I am seeing, but it would be nice to see a big drop in weight, inches, etc.
Patience.
My weight today is 242. It's been as low as 239.5.
waist: 44.5
Hips: 46
Chest: 45.5
Neck: 18.5
Thigh: 26.75
Bicep: 14.5
Calf: 19
My low weight is always listed on the left hand bar. Click on the number for historical stats.
You can also click on the labels - "tipping the scales" to see all posts relating to my weight. Yes, these posts are somewhat painful. Hopefully, someone that is losing weight too will find it motivating.

I guess I should add this paragraph, because the post so far sounds somewhat depressing. I have losts 15 pounds so far and about 2 inches off my waist. I have gone from being able to run 1/10 of a mile to running 2 miles straight and I can run/walk over 7 miles. I am very happy with my progress to date.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding? That's great progress. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

Junie B said...

keep on keepin on!!

great work!!