Monday, July 30, 2007

Cross Training Day

This afternoon I took my son, daughter and daughter's friend to the Freestone Recreation Center. There, Tyler and I played racquetball for about 40 minutes. That was a nice workout and we plan to do that more often. Then the three of them played around on the court, while I went upstairs to the indoor track. 12 laps makes a mile, so I did that and then ran on the treadmill for a few minutes. I have pictures, but I'm having trouble downloading them from my treo to the computer.

It's 6:45 here and 81 degrees. It just stopped raining, so I have to decide if I want to run some more. So, do you think I'll run?

40 minute racquetball
1.25 mile indoor run.
20 consecutive days of exercise.

1 comment:

Mom tried decaf once said...

Yep, I think you went for a run!