- Enter before january 1 by emailing or commenting on my blog.
- Specifiy which race you are doing, when and what distance.
- Train Hard
- At the Expo, buy something under $5. If you get something for free at the expo, make sure it's really cool.
- After the race I will link your race report and let everyone know what you bought.
- Chip times at the race website will count as your official time. Therefore, I will need your real name for this contest.
- The fastest runner will get to pick first from our collection of goodies. Everyone wins something.
- You will be responsible for mailing your gift to the person who selected it.
- Marathoners pick from the marathon stash. Half marathoners pick from the HM stash.
- These rules can change. Like if someone buys an IPOD, then I'll change the rules, so that I'm the winner of said item.
My broker (real estate) like to motivate us. Usually, I say 'whatever' and hit delete. I thought this was cute and very helpful.
By running the Havasu Half. Way back when, the founder of a chain saw company bought the London Bridge. Took it apart and reassembled it in Lake Havasu, AZ. It was rebuilt on dry land. They then dug a channel for the Colorado River under the bridge, making an island and a tourist trap.
Anyway, that's one of the races I want to do for 2009.
No time to run today, as we celebrated the season by putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house. Hope all of you are enjoying this joyous time of year.