Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Biggest Loser and my foot

Last nite I spent 65 minutes on the exercise bike while I watched the Biggest Loser. It was the makeover show (not my favorite episode) and they all looked good except for Vicky. The dyed her hair red, but they should have done it black and white like Cruella deVil.

Vicky is just a mean nasty lady. I'm hoping it's just acting for TV or choice editing by the producer, because no one should be that mean in real life.

On the Injury Front

Thanks for all the insight. I do appreciate all your comments.

I've had Plantar Fascitis before and it's always worse first thing in the morning. I can barely put my foot down on the floor or walkto the bathroom. Steps are a killer. By mid afternoon it's gone, but the next morning it's just as painful. It's inactivity that makes PF hurt. I believe the tendor or plantar gets tight and thus hurts. This is not that.

I think it's either a stress fracture or tendonitis. First thing in the morning my heel feels great. I can walk to the bathroom with no problem. But, when I start to walk or run, then it hurts. I can run a race and put up with the minor pain, but afterward it really hurts. Right now my heel just feels achy and tired and that's from walking around showing houses.

Let's hope it's tendonitis and rest, ice and some ibuprofen is the winning combination.

The final option is that Vicky (Biggest Loser) has a voodoo doll of me and is pricking the heel with a pin. She's mean enough to do that, you know.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

All the editing in the world can't make her say the awful things she has said on the show. My hope is that she is one of the two who falls below next Tuesday. If she does, she's gone because the other contestants don't vote, the viewers do. Vicky would lose to anyone.

Greg said...

I haven't seen one good thing posted about Vicky the entire time she's been on TBL. As you mentioned though, we'll have a chance to vote her off next week. The people I feel sorry for are her kids, holy cow. Can you imagine living with her?

K80K said...

Here's hoping Vicki is in the bottom 2 next week so that we can ensure that she doesn't make it to the finals!

Viv said...

Oh Pat I hope your RICE concoction heals you up quickly...

OK you don't want me getting all up in on the Vicky soap box(yes I am bobbing my head back n forth whilst getting ghetto) I wish that girl weighed 300lba. She is to evil to be thin. To make up for her lack of confidence she makea others fell like crap with her twisty ways. If you ask me the hottest one at this finale shin dig will be nieve Amy C.or Michelle. I swear Vicky looked like the devil with that hair not that a good dye job would have helped though.

Breathing twice...peace out

Unknown said...

One of the main draws to a recumbent Exercise bike is the advantage of being able to vary the workout received from the bike. Since the tension is adjustable, you can have a hard workout on the days you are feeling up to it, and an easy workout when you aren't.


http://www.yorkfitness.com/Cycles-cat-503/Index.html

E said...

I don't like Vicky either.

Hope the foot is doing better, and congrats on that PR from the turkey trot!

Jeff said...

Here's to hating Vicky! What a nasty woman.

SuperDave said...

Yeah that Vicky really is a loser! haha
Hope that foot gets better..

The Boring Runner said...

My wife hates Vicki too. Hopefully the foot heals soon - I'm just getting back into it after almost 3 months off from a stress fracture. The wait is worth it! It feels really good to get back out there.