Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!



It's amazing what you can do with your Garmin 305. This is a run from last year.
Double It?

Remember I asked, if you ran 1 mile on January 1 and double it each day, how many miles would you run in the month? It's a take off on the doubling the penny question. Chad was the only industrious one to attempt to answer. Wikianswers gives one answer, but you can find a dozen different answers online. So, Chad was the closest and I'll take his answer for being correct.

What's in the Picture?

click on the title and scroll way down to the bottom. It's the new D-chip with the cover stripped off. WMD got it right first. The ball in the background, is indeed rubber bands. I add a rubber band everytime I run. Javamom remembered from a long ago post and got it right first. Many of the rest of you got it right as well. Thanks for guessing. Although, I do like that shoelace ideal. Now, go visit WMD and Javamom and let them know how wise they are.

6 comments:

CurrentlyVince said...

Nice work.

I guess there's not much traffic on that road, eh? You're lucky a cop didn't pull you over and administer a breathalyzer test. Hahahahaha!

Merry Christmas, indeed!

billdowis said...

I am not that wise.... really. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.

That Merry Christmas run is great. I would have never even thought of doing something like that! I can only imagine what people were thinking if they sa you.

Merry Christmas!

Hope the new year brings lots of running success!

Cheryl said...

I wondered if you were going to do another amazing Garmin holiday greeting. Just had to come and check. But last year's will do. :-)
Love that bi-plane and the rabbit from the day before, too!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Greg said...

Hah! What a great idea! I must say I would have cheated and wrote it by hand in Sporttracks.

You asked which 1st marathon I'm planning. It's The Ave along the Avenue of Giants up in the good ole' Humboldt Redwoods. I grew up camping there every year, and I've been on the marathon route many, many times... in a car. On foot is a different story, but I am familiar with the area.

It's also significant in a couple other ways. One of my father's favorite places in the world was the Avenue of Giants, and the marathon is being held on his birthday. So I have to do it, right? :)

J~Mom said...

My mind is a trap I tell ya. Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family!! :>)

Jeff said...

I knew that Merry Christmas looked familiar!