Friday, September 08, 2006

A video to see

I read other runner's blogs for inspiration. I truly am impressed with what you can learn and the volume of blogs out there. And that's just the running blogs. I was reading a blog I like from Vic Kaiser down in Texas and he mentioned this video on YouTube that was sent to him by another blogger. This is a great video to watch. I would also suggest you visit the blogs of these two people too.

Motivational Video

Vic's blog: Run4yourlife

Life on the Run


Thursday night I ran 4 miles. About 80% of it running. I usually mix in more walking than that, but I felt really good the first mile. My breathing was better, my legs felt great. The first three miles were at record pace for me: 38:16. My splits were 12.10,12.27,13.39,15.36. The weather is breaking around here. I ran around 8 pm in 80*. So far this week I've run 13.6 miles. If you'd like to see my weekly mileage go to the left bar and click on the mileage under personal records.

Enjoy, Pat

No comments: