Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Tired run on day 26

The Streak Continues
Yesterday, the day after my half marathon I got out to do 2 miles. At the end of that run I felt dizzy. Tonight I went out and did 3 miles. Not dizzy tonight, but I felt like it was all I was going to run. Hopefully, I feel better during tomorrows run.
A Private Message
I have a real close friend that got a new job today. He's not allowed to have his blackberry and he's on the other side of the US so we are going to communicate on this blog. So, if you see any messages in lite blue, please do not read them, as they are not intended for you. He could lose his job and then it would go to some Joe. We don't want that, because he has big plans. Barack, I think this will work. And don't highlight over any empty areas to read our secret messages. Barack, you shouldn't have walked outside the limo, way too dangerous. Tell Michelle and the girls, I said hi. Did the girls get those extra medals I stole from the marathon?

If you'd like to see some professional pix of the race.

7 comments:

CJ Miller said...

Pat! Don't forget, fitness is built on Rest days... Each time to you run you create little micro injuries - your body needs those rest days to recover and build that muscle back up to a stronger place! You need some recovery my friend! You just ran a 1/2 Marathon!!!! Take a day off!

Irene said...

Ditto on what CJ (up there) said! Get some rest!

Gee, I *WONDER* who your friend is? LOL

Have a great day.

Jeff said...

LMAO! Thanks, I needed that!

E said...

I hope your friend gets the message. :)

TNTcoach Ken said...

Pat, ditto, ditto what they said about taking a day off. This streak is starting to get to me, Ha.... It's got me motivated and I love it, not sure how long we'll go but it is fun. Don't worry about being dizzy, the ground will break your fall....

RooBabs said...

Ha ha, that secret message was funny- er, I mean, I will make sure that I don't read any of your secret messages to your *friend* (wink, wink).

So, with this running streak of yours, you're not getting all runarexic on us, are you? = )

RooBabs said...

Ha ha, that secret message was funny- er, I mean, I will make sure that I don't read any of your secret messages to your *friend* (wink, wink).

So, with this running streak of yours, you're not getting all runarexic on us, are you? = )