Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another Nite, Another Run




Run: 3.39


Time: 43:27


Avg HR: 142


Days: 23 consecutive




Today was a great run. Nice, slow and consistent. At least until mile 1.92 when I had to stop at the potty. Luckily there's one at Desert Breeze Lake. Looking at the graph you can see I kept my pace pretty consistent in the beginning. And do you notice the two little sprints I did near the end. I was down to a 5.50 pace for a bit. I just like to see what it's like for the elite racers. Sadly, their marathon pace is still faster. You can click on the graph to see it larger.


4 comments:

bigmike600 said...

Pat
Continue the slow easy pace thing. I'm dead serious..it works. Go a couple weeks with the low heart rate runs and then try one all out. You'll see a big difference. Also keep using the cytomax or accelerade. They work too. Nice job on the exercise streak..How long can you go?

J-Wim said...

It fun to try to run with the big dogs isn't it? And tiring. I can only do it for a couple few seconds, er minutes, but it sure is fun!

Jeff said...

Way to go, Pat. Gotta tell you, I'm totally jealous -- wish I could get out there with you (damn ankle!)

J~mom said...

Great job!!! I had trouble commenting here last night!

I can't believe how many days in a row you have been going at it!! It's awesome!

The 5K is sneaking up quick! Are you still going?