Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Happy Blogaversary!

One year ago today I started keeping records and a blog of my running. In that time I ran 753.3 miles, three half marathons and over a dozen races total. This is my 225th post with 32 posts in my first month alone.

During the next year I will look back quite frequently to compare. The first week of August last year showed that I was battling a hurt achilles. I got 7 miles in that week, but most of the miles were walking. The highlight of the week was a 3.3 mile workout around the block. I had to circle it 10 times and I walked most of it. It took me 59 minutes to complete. I weighed 25 more pounds than I do today.

Thanks to all that have read my blog and have helped to keep me motivated. This past year has changed my life completely, but I expect this next year to be even bigger.

5 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Way to go Pat. And keep up the great work.

bigmike600 said...

Go Pat Go..Go Pat Go...Go Pat Go... what we do best is offer support so happy to help.

Irene said...

Congratulations! It will be interesting to see what happens with in this next year of running and blogging! I can only imagine great things and lots of great miles to blog about ahead!

Margie said...

Congrats on your blogaversary! Hope I'm here a year from now.

J~Mom said...

Happy Blogaversary! It's been great watching all your growth this year!! Great job!!