Saturday, August 18, 2007

My New Best Friend



Run: 7.32

Time: 1:40:44

Days: 39 Consecutive

Mental: I was excited on the way out. My mantra was DQ, DQ, DQ. I planned to have a medium ice cream cone dipped in chocolate. I think the girl felt sorry for me and gave me a large. I then walked while I ate it and stopped at CVS Pharmacy to get a gatorade. Then it was back home.
Oh yeah, on the way out I tried to do a crop circle. click on the aerial below and you'll see my attempt. It's supposed to be a spiral outward. They aren't easy. But, I'll try again someday.
You, might ask why everything is underlined. I'm asking that myself. I don't know.






6 comments:

J~Mom said...

Pat you are totally cracking me up lately! I love the crop circle! Thanks for trying out our little experiment. LOL

Marcy said...

Thanks for stopping by ;D

ROFLMAO at the crop circle! Anything to keep the running from getting boring, huh?

Scott McMurtrey said...

nice circle. though i assumed you just had a flat on one side. nice attempt at mimicking the artwork of aliens with higher intelligence , though. :)

MNFirefly said...

You have an interesting mantra, Pat. Mine is a pair of tight short that I need to fit into. Ice cream is okay.

Unknown said...

MMMMMM DQ. You are my kinda guy Pat. Hope it was delicious!

warriorwoman said...

Love the crop circle idea, I'm going to try that one when I find a big field.