Saturday, August 18, 2007

My New Best Friend



Run: 7.32

Time: 1:40:44

Days: 39 Consecutive

Mental: I was excited on the way out. My mantra was DQ, DQ, DQ. I planned to have a medium ice cream cone dipped in chocolate. I think the girl felt sorry for me and gave me a large. I then walked while I ate it and stopped at CVS Pharmacy to get a gatorade. Then it was back home.
Oh yeah, on the way out I tried to do a crop circle. click on the aerial below and you'll see my attempt. It's supposed to be a spiral outward. They aren't easy. But, I'll try again someday.
You, might ask why everything is underlined. I'm asking that myself. I don't know.






6 comments:

J~mom said...

Pat you are totally cracking me up lately! I love the crop circle! Thanks for trying out our little experiment. LOL

Marcy said...

Thanks for stopping by ;D

ROFLMAO at the crop circle! Anything to keep the running from getting boring, huh?

scott keeps running said...

nice circle. though i assumed you just had a flat on one side. nice attempt at mimicking the artwork of aliens with higher intelligence , though. :)

Firefly's Running said...

You have an interesting mantra, Pat. Mine is a pair of tight short that I need to fit into. Ice cream is okay.

J-Wim said...

MMMMMM DQ. You are my kinda guy Pat. Hope it was delicious!

warriorwoman said...

Love the crop circle idea, I'm going to try that one when I find a big field.