Thursday, August 16, 2007

Damage Inc.

I played on a new softball team tonight. Damage, Inc. They won their league last season and I'm the new addition. Played some right center and 2nd base. I got nothing in right and made an error at second. But, I did assist on a couple outs at second and I did fine hitting. In the first game I went 4 for 5, all singles. In the second game I went 4 for 6 with a double. We won both games pretty easily. 18-5 and 14-5. Looks like we're in first.

Activity: Softball
Time: 2 hours
Days: 36 Consecutive.

Quote of the Day: "Well that (Pope Paul VI passing away) even puts a damper on a Yankee win."-Phil Rizzuto.

2 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Pat 8-11 is not a bad days work. We may have to have you tested.

I liek the quote today.

J~Mom said...

36 days!! Awesome!!

It was gorgeous out but I still get grumpy to be out of bed! LOL

About my run yesterday...I don't think it's my personal best ever but since I don't have anything recorded I am going to use that. I think I was running much better last spring.