Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Break During Summer

Low 80's, high humidity. I'll take it.





And I ran 5 miles down Ray Road to Desert Breeze Lake and back home. Ran the first 2 miles in a blistering 11:14 and 11:49 pace. Then I resumed my run/walk routine and finished in a bit over an hour. The weather was great. I got a packet of Cytomax from the REI store and tried it to see if it would give me a bit more pep in my step. Not sure if it did, but I liked it enough to try it some more.

The humidity was up around 70%, so I was drenched when I got back home.It felt good. This date last year I was having Achilles issues with my left leg and took the day off. No way could I have run 5 miles.

Before my run my family went to see Simpsons, The Movie. Did I like it? D'oh, I'm not a big Simpsons fan, but I enjoyed the movie.

Run: 5 miles

Time: 1:03:47

Weather: 80*, 70%H

Days: 22 Consecutive

3 comments:

J~Mom said...

Great job!! 22 days straight? Impressive for sure!!!

bigmike600 said...

cytomax works. keep using it and you will feel a difference during workouts.
Also what did I tell you about the Brewers? Fade, fade, fade...gone.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

I am a Cytomax fan. Use it all the time. I switched from Accelerade.