Monday, August 13, 2007

CHVT’s

my ompuer won' allow me o ype CHVT’s. I ae o opy and pase o ge em on paper. Unless I email, I an ype en.

Ok. I figured out how to leave this message. What I was trying to say is for some reason I cannot type the letters C,H,V, or T’s. I can in an email, but not on blogger or many other sites.

It can’t be my keyboards, because I can type them in an email. I’m afraid it might be a virus. If anyone has had this problem and can help me, please leave a comment.

You ask how I left typed this. I did it on my email software and copied, then pasted.

Tanks for all your elp, Pa

9 comments:

MNFirefly said...

ROFL! How cool!

Joey Wu said...

Sometime no keys work for my keyboard. It ok my english bad so no one notice. ha ha
I like blog very much. Very fair for walking or running. And very NO DOGS!
Happy times,
Wu

Scott McMurtrey said...

i'm not a big fan of those letters anyway.

thanks for stopping by. nice race on saturday also. 90 degrees at 6am!! ouch.

Unknown said...

(giggling a little bit)
No idea what you did, but makes for an entertaining post.
Somone somewhere thinks you need to tweak your creativity up a notch and learn to posdt without this letters. Good lukk Pa .

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

an' elp you Pa I am no a ing any problems. LOL

Margie said...

ask and you shall receive lol

Anonymous said...

too funny!

Jeff said...

Awesome, Pat, even your keyboard is losing weight. 4 keys down, 22 to go!

Pat said...

Somehow, it corrected itself overnite. I can now type chvt. but, if I make any spelling mistakes in the future, I'll blame it on my keyboard.