Wednesday, August 08, 2007

License Plates

I was running the other day and I saw some interesting license plates.






The plate should have read America's Tri-Land.


They didn't have a runner plate.

Maybe your new blog name should be - "Alternative Fuel"



A plate that's older than you, Papa Bear.


my choices were trees, shore line or a battleship and I thought this might best represent your commitment to endurance sports.





And finally mine. May I always strive to be "Self Propelled".


If you'd like to make your own plates, visit ACME License Maker.




4 comments:

Jeff said...

Very cool, but I don't see one from MD!

J~mom said...

Those are so cute!! I am going to add that to my blog!

Ok, it's that time again...where am I going on Saturday? Is there a parking spot I should know about? So glad you are in the know about this stuff!

Spark Driver said...

What a cool site. It was alot of fun.

I like the look of you banner. That looks like a very inviting road to run down.

No wildfires in Australia at the moment. We tend to deal with the more usual factory and house fires this time of the year.

J-Wim said...

Cool!