Wednesday, August 08, 2007

License Plates

I was running the other day and I saw some interesting license plates.






The plate should have read America's Tri-Land.


They didn't have a runner plate.

Maybe your new blog name should be - "Alternative Fuel"



A plate that's older than you, Papa Bear.


my choices were trees, shore line or a battleship and I thought this might best represent your commitment to endurance sports.





And finally mine. May I always strive to be "Self Propelled".


If you'd like to make your own plates, visit ACME License Maker.




4 comments:

Jeff said...

Very cool, but I don't see one from MD!

J~Mom said...

Those are so cute!! I am going to add that to my blog!

Ok, it's that time again...where am I going on Saturday? Is there a parking spot I should know about? So glad you are in the know about this stuff!

Spark Driver said...

What a cool site. It was alot of fun.

I like the look of you banner. That looks like a very inviting road to run down.

No wildfires in Australia at the moment. We tend to deal with the more usual factory and house fires this time of the year.

Unknown said...

Cool!